Le Sponsers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Hate To Say That...

This is the most annoying, hateful feeling i had rite now.
I hate to hear something that remind me about the past.
I hate to think that YOU are MAN and all MAN are same.
I hate to think that you supposed to be the arm i'm hiding from a danger, a shelter i should be in while outside are not safe. BUT I don't think you are. 
YOU just one of the stray bullets around me, maybe you will kill me someday.
I hate to think that I am better ALONE.
I hate to think that there is still a safe around my heart.
I need time which hatefully means LEAVE ME ALONE.
I hate to think that I don't need you.
I hate to think that this might hurt YOU.
BUT
You just don't understand me.
Don't worry.
YOU don't have to.


No comments:

SukeLagi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DikuasakanOleh