Le Sponsers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lets Troll the Scammer: Part 2

Holla...

Happy Saturday guys. Where are you now? Genting Highland? Oh without me? I bet you guys must be bored because I am not there don't you?

(Odah tinggalkan saya uwaaaaa)

Today I will continue with the scammer troll thing. Aku pun tak tahu la nak teruskan aktiviti troll dia ke tak sebab aku malas. haha.

Below is the typical email from scammer per my reply last time. Nampaknya scammer ni begitu sengal sekali sebab... Ahhh korang baca la kalau rajin. haha

But I just to highlight how they do their job, and what kind of keywords/word they use to persuade the victim to trust them.

Dear Friend,

Thanks my good friend for giving me the opportunity to respond to your last correspondence. While some of the stories you know are true, some others are far from it. People actually transfer funds out of here. How else do you think past office holders become rich after office? (he try to build my excitement of becoming rich) How come the same people who have worked in the banking industry in the past, are the same people running big time companies today? It is through shady deals that they guarantee themselves a better standard of living and then are able to propel themselves to seek for political assignment after retiring from the banking industries.

I am the initiator of this deal and have given you my word which is my bond. I am the one here and an integral part of the banking system. I am not joking in my assessment of this. You know your system while we know our system .

At this point, I should let you know that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.
(They know all people are gonna doubt them so they have to come up wif this point. yark!)

I am doing everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly.I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification with your names on it.(Driver's license or International passport)  I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person because the funds in question are huge and I don't want to take any chances.
(Konon-konon they doubt your sincerity too)

MY SECURED PLAN:

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank which you will open an account in your name with after I receive the completed agreement letter. The money would be transferred to the account which you will open in the bank for both of us. The reason we are making use of this bank is because my bank and this bank have the same banking coordinates and once I transfer the funds out of my bank to this bank, it will only take approximately 8hrs for the funds to hit the account. Also I cannot do a direct wire transfer of the funds to your account in your country as this will take a longer time I mean 3-5 working days for the funds to hit your account and this is not good at all. There will be too much trouble and we will be caught. This is the best way I have found. It will protect us from my bank and my Government. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you.
(Orang yang tak tahu and tak pernah ambil tahu system banking malaysia n foreign country akan percaya ler. Tapi sekali baca pun dah tau this is shit. oo my)

 As result of this,You are to take care of the cost of opening an offshore account with the corresponding bank (This is the money you will lose). I will be providing to you in my next email. I will start all legal preparation of document in your name with the help of my barrister, It will be issued in your name as the next of kin to the funds. This will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts via the bank secured internet online banking. The good this is that none of us need to be present physically in the offshore bank before an account can be opened as this can be done right from your home. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.
(Ngokngek)
Please for now do fill and return the agreement letter as below so we can move to the next step of this transaction.I shall be sending along side my identity.
The terms of this arrangement are as follows:
1. I Mr. XIAO Gang will not ask you to send me your account information or credit card information.
2. I Mr. XIAO Gang will pay all the attorney fees and the cost of transferring the funds from my bank to the offshore account including taxes.
3. All expenses incurred by Mr. XIAO Gang and ....................................  for the purpose of this transaction will be reimbursed first thing the sharing takes place.

4. I ............................. will be responsible for the cost of setting up the offshore account.

5. I ...................................... will not abscond with the total money after the transfer of the funds.

If you feel you can't continue, please notify me so i can find someone else. I will completely understand.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mr. XIAO Gang
Kesimpulan:
(1) They try to gained your confidence.
(2) They know you will not trust them. If you reply this email with 100 question they will reply your email longer just to persuade you. 
(3) They want to give you money. Juta-juta kottttt~ But wait, you have to sacrifice your  money a bit to get that million million dolar la. Kalau org tamak or org mabuk baca, mesti dia akan setuju sebab asek dok pk duit juta-juta yang khayalan tuh.

(4) To gain your trust even more, they will give you their picture, or identity card, or anything you wish to know. But all of them is fake. Like this...


Nampak sangat photoshop. Ish ni aku rasa nak ajar dia cara mengedit gambar dengan betul nih.

Tah muka sapa la ko tampal.
haha
I am sure korang sebenarnya pun banyak dapat emel yang macam ni. Aku just nak sarankan, korang reply la email tu...
Reply la dengan makian supaya hilang tension bekerja. hahahaha


 

No comments:

SukeLagi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DikuasakanOleh