Le Sponsers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lets Troll The Scammer : Part 1

Below is the email I received from one of the stupidest person in the world that think that they can fool an engineer like me. LOL. Ayat riak sgt tuh. wakaka. It start with this email:
 I am Mr.XIAO Gang from Bank of China.I have a secured business proposal worth $45,275,000.00
I replied:
So?
Then Mr. XIAO Gang replied my email after that,

From The Desk of Mr. XIAO Gang
Bank of China


Dear Friend,

I am Mr. XIAO Gang, auditor/ credit room, Bank of China. I received your response to my brief message, and I wish to apologize for any inconveniences. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar last name as yours and an investment placed under our banks management 6 years ago.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. In 2005, the subject matter, Mr. Mark Bohari (kah3!) made a deposit of Forty Five Million, Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Dollars ($45,275,000.00) only in my branch, a number of notices was sent to him two years later for not operating the account and we later discovered that Mr. Mark Bohari had died in a plane crash.
The good thing is that late Mark Bohari did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will be revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds and I want you to act as the next of kin to the deposit since you have the same last name as his (owh so lucky me!). There is no risk involved in this matter as I hold the key to the funds and we are going to adopt a legitimate method as I have all paper works to make you the next of kin to the funds. I want you to know that you will be entitled to 40% of the entire funds while I get 60% as the originator of the deal.  Get back to me for more information.
All I require is your honest co-operation (i am sir, i really am) and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies and keep my confidence. I want to be sure that you are ready to execute this transaction with me, what I expect from you is trust and commitment, do not be afraid, because what affects you shall also affects me too (opah hang! celah mana kepercayaan aku boleh timbul dengan emel panjang ko yg mengarut gila nih). I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 9 working days.


Please provide me the following details below at once so that I can arrange the necessary paper works in your names and send you copies.
1. Your Full names
2.Address:
3.Tel and Fax Numbers:
4.Age:
5.Sex:
6.Occupation:

Please, again, note I am a family man; I have three children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to its consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please pardon any writing mistakes.

Please get back to me immediately and you could also call me at my private number (+852 580 82690).
I await your prompt reply on this.
Kind Regards
Mr. XIAO Gang
So I replied his email to tell me what to do next. We'll see what will happen, tengok apa dia reply okeh. Pasni boleh post kt 9gag. LOL
Ada lagi manusia macam ni dalam dunia.
Stay tuned. 

No comments:

SukeLagi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DikuasakanOleh